In this section, you will find reams of technical data regarding flooding and flood projects and real-time gauge measurements and other Frequently Requested Data (see the list below).
- The Rainfall and Rainfall Status Report and Daily Reservoir Storage Report both are generated by radio stream, precipitation, and reservoir gage data located in the county and received by the ALERT Hydrologic Data Collection System. ALERT is an acronym for Automated Local Evaluation in Real Time.
- The Hydrologic Engineering Center library provides flood insurance study data on specific creeks.
- The Hydraulic Design Manual is available to assist technical staff with understanding techniques and procedures used to perform appropriate engineering analyses to manage creek systems.
- The GIS Data Download page is a tool to preview metadata and download District geographic-based information.
- Vertical Control Network Search provides FEMA approved elevation information throughout the county. Download a detailed report with elevation information. Search by ZIP code, street address, parcel number, street intersection or by Benchmark ID Number.
- The Climate Change Portal provides links to reports and other technical literature on the subject of climate change that could affect the work that Santa Clara Valley Water District does providing stream stewardship, wholesale water supply and flood protection for Santa Clara County. Links on these pages go to sites of interest to the staff of the Santa Clara Valley Water District that may be outside our own web pages. The Santa Clara Valley Water District does not control the content of such pages, and listing a site on these pages does not constitute an endorsement by the District.
- Fuel Leaks and Solvents information, including access to historic solvent case files available online.
Other sources of Frequently Requested Data