As a public agency, the water district is committed to being transparent and accountable with regard to our operations and business practices. Many aspects of the water district's operations are periodically evaluated, analyzed or audited. Reports from these analyses are public information and are made available below. In addition, the district's Strategic Plan 2010-2015 is included for general interest.
- Board of Director Quarterly Reports: The Performance Reports provide an overview of the accomplishments and exceptions in achieving the planned outcomes in Water Utility, Watersheds, Administration, and the Office of the CEO
- Clean, Safe Creeks & Natural Flood Protection Plan Independent Monitoring Committee: Annual reports on the district's progress in implementing the Clean, Safe Creeks (special parcel tax measure) program
- Grand Jury reports: The Santa Clara County Grand Jury's reviews and evaluations of procedures, methods and systems used by the district during the normal course of business
- District Strategic Plan: Like many other water resources agencies in California, the district is facing a fast-changing operating environment with unprecedented challenges on many fronts, led by an uncertain local, state and national economic climate. To address these challenges, the district updated an agency-wide strategic plan that included business analyses and review of the vision, issues, goals, strategies and tactics for the next three to five years, 2010 – 2015.
- Board Ad Hoc Audit Committee: The Board of Directors established an Audit Ad Hoc Committee to receive an independent review of district activities to ensure sound fiscal management. Reports from the District Auditor to the board will be available for download in the Related Information column at right.